Pages

1/28/12

review: Matte About You {by Essie}

Love this big time!! I heard about this top coat on another blog, and have been trying to track it down for awhile. Matte About You, by Essie, is a matte top coat. So basically, I can do whatever design I want on my nails, put this over it, and it's matte! I love that it's different than the typical nail look. A little edgy, but still classy.

Previous matte polishes I have used start to dull (I guess in this case, get shinier) after a day or two, as it picks up oils from your hands, hair, lotion, but I find that this one holds up very well. Just be careful to let it fully dry before doing anything that might mess up your nails. It will look dry in a minute or two, but I wound up with some nicks since I assumed it as fully dry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment