Pages

7/3/13

my experiment with nail striping tape

The other day I discovered nail striping tape. I am sure many of you already knew about this, but I found it amazing! And, since it's pretty inexpensive I ordered some right away. And, it came with some brushes, which will come in handy in the future.
nail striping tape manicure #nailart #nailingitblog http://nailingit2.blogspot.com

While these may not be perfect, they were super easy to do. They come in a huge assortment of colors and you can either use them to block the polish, as I did, or to use in the final design. I'm looking forward to making many more designs with these.

Check out my pinterest page for a ton of ideas of how to use the tape.

Purple: Julep Nail Color, Kylie
Gold: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear, Golden-I

No comments:

Post a Comment